Saturday, June 29, 2013

Passion Makes Perfect
















Passion Makes Perfect

Personally, I am not sure about this.
And I wonder if qualifiers are in need.
Surely this is a field with boundaries?
Some restrictions amid the freedom?
I believe the phrase must presuppose
One recipient. One giver. A clause:
No other shall trespass at will. None.

Maybe I am old-fashioned about it all.
All I feel is, trust should never involve
Knocking on wood. Hoping for the best.
Every thought can then be directed to a
Sense of forever being too short a time.

People often convince themselves that
Every new possibility is a valid option.
Re-arrange what can be moved unknown.
F * * * with the one that didn't bring you.
Every true love that was ever developed
Came to be what it is on better principles.
The kind of passion that is beyond passion.


-- © Ciprianowords, Inc. 2013 --

No comments: