Thursday, April 24, 2008

No Explanation


No Explanation


I will tell you what is wrong with evolution.
It involves the vagina and the penis.
It involves the penis and the vagina.

These are serious issues for me, and I admit
I do not understand them.

The reproductive properties of each?
Did Mr. Darwin?
Does anyone?

How can any two things
So wonderfully outfitted
Evolve?

Before you start talking about something else
Can we just stay here for a bit?
No?

Two fedora-hatted ostriches are discussing
Procreation in the savannah. In….. Africa.
No gas station for three days.

Let’s make it feel so good
No one can resist doing it.
Agreed. [They shake wings].

What I don’t get, is how it feels so good.
And how it makes baby-uses.

Tell me that, Mr. Ostrich.
No, never mind the sand,
Look at me.

[Too late…….]

© Ciprianowords Inc. 2008

No comments: